I love watching Cricket matches, News and WWE shows like RAW and Smack down but often sitting down to enjoy them is so difficult for me.

Consider the following scenarios :-

Scenario 1 :
Wake up at 6:30 AM
Leave for Office at 8 AM
Come back by 10 PM, Eat something and go to sleep.
Repeat all through the weekdays.
Result: All favorite shows missed!

Scenario 2:
Wake up at 6:30 AM
Leave for Office at 8 AM
Record favorite shows via remote command.
Come back by 10 PM, Eat something and go to sleep.
Repeat all through the weekdays.
Watch my favourite recorded shows during the weekend!
Result: Did not miss anything!

People commuting daily in NCR(National Capital Region) will surely be able to relate to the above scenarios.

The first scenario is depicted by the current set top box which is used by everyone. People like me who travel up+down for a total of 5 hours daily, are not able to watch the favorite shows. 

Other set top boxes let us record the shows but with so many restrictions. Naming a few :-

  • Only 2 shows can be recorded at a time of which one should be playing on the TV. 
  • We also need to be physically present to do so.
Source

Tata Sky+ Transfer set top box allows me to remotely issue a command using the Tata Sky website or mobile app and record the shows easily.

Over and above, it allows me to transfer them to my mobile or tablet so that I can use my 5 hours of daily commute to catch up on all the excitement that I missed. Once transferred, it doesn't require an internet connection anymore.  Now this is what I call a Win-Win situation.

Some amazing features of Tata Sky+ Transfer set top box are:-

  • Recording shows in HD(High Definition)
  • 500 GB of Hard Disk space to record all the shows.
  • Instant streaming of recorded content from Set top box to a mobile device via Wi-Fi.
  • Ability to transfer recorded content to a mobile device or tablet via Wi-Fi.
  • Record from anywhere : Using the Internet recording feature from the site or the Tata Sky app, one can issue a command to record their favorite shows from anywhere.

To conclude, Tata Sky+ Transfer box will make catching up on my favorite shows so much easier in my day to day life and I will certainly be switching to this device soon!

Read more about Tata Sky+ Transfer here: http://www.tatasky.com/transfer/

What do you think about Tata Sky+ Transfer? Do share your thoughts with me. I love hearing from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top